Friday, January 04, 2008

Beneath A Century of Ks...Gears of War

All I can hope for now is to dip below the century of Ks. Its a war I must win InshAllah. Now a battle, always a battle. Later another shall rise. Overall the war must be won. I try, try hard but in vein it seems.

I'm pretty close now to the century. I may cross the line this coming week. I may, just may before I travel next week. It is the traveling that started this battle. It is also usually around this time each year that I get the urge to wage the war again. I click on my gears of war and mount the reigns onto my jarred mind. Almost all battles I have won have rebound. I hold my ground but I get tired and slowly slip back.



It can be done. Nothing is impossible. Possible is not impossible. It is the thought that I will see people I have not seen for a long time that fuels this battle. Onslaught after onslaught, I try. I try and try but the urge flows back. I push harder and harder but the wall caves in.

All I can do is try. Thats all I can do is try my best. Somewhere along the line with the busy days of life I will break through the ironclad wall. I shall crush it once and for all and live a new life. One free from this burden I hold up upon my shoulders. A new life it shall be.

No comments: