Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Movie Mania: Benjamin Button and Slumdog

I've watched two movies this past week and both have blown me away.

The first is The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and the second is Slumdog Millionaire.

My advice is go watch them both! They're both intriguing films.

The first one started me thinking about how if we had experience in life at a young age, how different we would live our life - in other words - If I had all the experience of years of living, how different would I live my life as a youngster. It also got me thinking about how similar our lives are at the beginning and near the end. We need to be taken care of and nursed on both ends of the line. We loose control over our brain. We no longer become conscious of our memories.

The Slumdog movie was thrilling! It's a symbol of love and hope. Lots more in there by the way, so you should check it out.

Pretty interesting films!

No comments: