Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the very first time, I played on a Wii and absolutely loved it. Its one hell of a revolutionary gaming console. It just needs better graphics and will be sure to occupy the majority of the market if no other vendor catches up with this technology which has been around for a while.

I played Wii sports; boxing, tennis and bowling. I also played Rockband which is utterly amazing. I'm best on the drums when things don't get to messy and offbeat...:D and singing believe it or not. I scored 100% on a couple of songs and was labeled "Serious Skill" numerous times with scores in the 90s.

My arm is aching from the tennis. I hit the ball so hard. Although the ball doesn't move that accurately relative to my stroke its enjoyable all the same. Its more like doing the right gesture that the console interprets as a stroke which in reality is nothing like it.

Can't wait to check out Zelda and the rest of the games...

2 comments:

Mohamed El-Shinnawy said...

FOL band *ROCKS*! ;-)

Tarek El-Gaaly said...

hehe! They do indeed!!!!