Friday, July 18, 2008

Photo Frenzy

I can honestly say I'm now an official addict of photography. I'm legally obsessed with the world of still-image capturing. :D

It's quite distracting actually. I'm still learning to control its power over me. I'm getting the hang of it!!!

I was actually selected as "Best of 2008 Photography" by an online competition @ www.photolaureates.org. My picture will be published in a coffee-table anthology along with other privileged photographers. I have been selected as a finalist for the grand prize of $6500. I doubt I'll win that because the picture I took (which you can see below) is not really a winner. It was an experiment and it turned our quite colorful and crisp but it isn't really that strange or awesome enough to win, or so I hope not....hehe.

Here's the pic:



Now I dream of what I may be able to do if I had a DSLR and a flight to an exotic destination...:D

Cheers!

No comments: