Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Countdown Atlantis!

My blood is in hyper-boiling mode. I'm pretty darn excited about seeing the last space shuttle launch the day after tomorrow. STS-135 blasts off into low earth orbit (LEO) in style. I'll be hopefully watching from Titusville, Fl...from Space View Park...if I make it through the crowds. Im scared of the hordes of people flooding the place. They have already started pouring in....nooooooo!
"Space Junkies show up early for the best show on earth"

Anywayzzz...my tickets booked, car reserved and hotel booked to-be :). Im leaving everything last-minute since there's always a chance of delay due to the mischievous weather. Currently the probability of delay due to isolated thunderstorms, clouds...etc is 60% :S. I hope I don't go there for no reason! The price I have paid is high for this once in a life time event.

Fingers crossed...breath held...and waiting.

No comments: