Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shackled Slave Frees Himself!

I dont believe in masters and slaves...everyone is free and so am I this day. I'm free of the burden of being a slave to the masters of computer science :). It's finally over. I defended my thesis against an onslaught of a committee so ruthless and blood-thirsty that the earth trembled beneath their feet. Im just kidding they were a very nice bunch - el humdulilah :D.



Stay tuned for a post on the details of my thesis project: "Measuring atmospheric scattering from images of urban scenery using temporal polarization vision". The basic idea is a core problem in measuring air pollution from digital images. Its's bloody interesting so stay around and keep pinging my blog until I get a chance to tell the tale.

2 comments:

The Disciplined Engineer said...

Dude, its been a month already... Where is the thesis? :-)

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing