Saturday, December 05, 2009

Chronicles of the Newbie Expat - part III: (Round About)

My first semester at Rutgers is coming to an end. I hope it ends successfully as it has been a tough one. There's two weeks left...

It's been a semester I'll remember for a long time to come. Its my first experience at becoming the Newbie Expat :). I've met new people, made new friends, learned new things, traveled around, been places, ...etc (the list goes on). Simply put, its been a wonderful NEW experience - ahL.

I just want to leave you with a photo essay of where I've been to in the last few months.

Lets start off with....

WAIT A MINUTE ... ITS SNOWING!!!!! :D
Its been YEARS since I last saw snow!

Anywayz I'll deal with the snow later...where was I.

The pictures (click to enlarge) are in the following order:
1. New York
2. Philadelphia
3. Boston

Unfortunately I didn't take my camera with me to Princeton (it was magnificent)...




















No comments: