Saturday, June 14, 2008

Can you spot the spider?

The picture below has a camouflaged spider in it. It is a tiny very pale green spider that just happened to be in the path of my lens.



You can't actually see all of the spider. Its hidden behind the petals. I wish I could have gotten a better shot of it especially when it spun a thread of silk and descended into the grass. I lost it at that point. Well you can just make out the leg of the spider sticking out of the lower right side of the flower.

Here's another interesting pictures. I love the colors in this one. There are no spiders here...

2 comments:

The Disciplined Engineer said...

The spider is under the right-most flower in the bouquet in the center. I can see one of its legs under the flower.

Cheers...

Tarek El-Gaaly said...

yup thats it :D