Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Radio on The Run

As usual I started driving to work this morning and tuned into our local English radio station. As many time in the past, I SMSed the station telling them I would love to play one of their games where they ask a guy 5 Qs and then ask a girl 5 Qs. Call it sexist, call it competition....whatever :D. I was the first one to be asked the questions. I got 4/5. I got the easiest of all questions wrong. I always get confused about the capital of Canada. I said Ontario. Ontario is the county which contains the capital city, Ottawa. Well I got 4/5 and the girl got 2/5 so I won myself a mobile line and some goodies from the mobile service provider. Hope the number is good. I don't know if I'll be able to go pick them up...we'll see.

In actual fact, they made my drive to work fun. I enjoyed the ride and partially was unaware of the time it took in the crowded streets of Cairo. I then took a wrong turn as I smiled at the girl who got most of the questions wrong....evil me! That wrong turn cost me a lot. I had to take a long detour to get back to work.

Yalla...I had a nice morning so far. Hopefully the day will meet the high expectations ..isA

No comments: